Over Halfway Finished

July 20th, 2012 ksgall13

It’s safe to say that New York really has everything to offer, and then some. When it comes to food, music and art events, people, unique shops, fashion, nightlife, and then everything in between, there will always be something waiting for any kind of person if they have the willingness to venture out and find it. I feel that the most important (and most exciting) part about New York is the necessary exploring that needs to be done in order to discover your true preferences. Sure, it’s easy to tag along and do the same things as the masses if that’s what you’re into, but the essence of New York screams individuality. In my opinion, with the huge amount of easily accessible activities, venues, and events, there couldn’t be a better place to help you find out who you really are.

My time at Part of the Solution has been absolutely flying by. My supervisors keep me busy, but at the same time keep things exciting throughout the day and prevent any amount of work from becoming monotonous or dull. As time has progressed, (along with my supervisors confidence in me) the team of attorneys at POTS have allowed me to dive into more challenging tasks, which have involved less actual supervision and a more hands-on experience. The way I have always looked at life is that the bigger the challenge, the bigger the reward. One of the best feelings I’ve gotten has come from speaking face-to-face with clients for whom I had written documents that aided the prevention of them being evicted from their apartments. It’s nice to know that the work that we do in the office helps these clients sleep better at night. When they can sleep better at night, we can sleep better at night.